- Super Junior

Verfasser Betreff Datum
Seite 1
 HanSunyeon Super Junior gets hurt during ... 21.08.2011, 22:16
reaperx Super Junior gets hurt during ... 22.08.2011, 11:07
Seite 1

Von:    HanSunyeon 21.08.2011 22:16
Betreff: Super Junior gets hurt during Dream Team... [Antworten]

Donghae got a little injured from almost the end of dreamteam recording. He fell in to the water. he got a bruised on his knee and a little pain at his leg. the doctor not allowed donghae to continue filming (cr: @DHIslet)

Donghae went to backstage to receive treatment for his legs, Eunhyuk accompanied him by sitting beside him, both of them did not anticipate the next filming (cr: villaBUBU via ALLRISEUNHAE)

dreamteam was recording for 4 hours. the set was repaired twice, sungmin's wrist slightly hurt, donghae's ankle sprain, yesung's jumping off badly, cannot move him for so long and now went to the hospital and can't see him (cr: @gomiroo via @mook_yeye)

‎[UPDATE] Donghae is back to bandage again. His scar is not big but there's quite the blood bleeding out a lot. Donghae has 3 scars. Sungmin is taking acupuncture at his right arm and sticking plaster on both left arm and right arm. Credit: @dhislet
Translated by: J @ iLeeteukELF

‎[110822 Dream Team recording] Yesung came out from the tent, his waist is injured. A fan said she heard screaming when he was receiving treatment... Donghae's left knee has stopped bleeding, but he needs manager to hold him while walking, he was walking in an unbalance way... Both of Sungmin's hands was injured too, doctor gave him acupuncture treatment, both of his hand were given the similar treatment, he seemed painful T__T [CR:楓葉之國的bb兔 via ALLRISEUNHAE]

[110821 Dream Team recording] Yesung who was going for his second stage suddenly fell down, all staff rushed beside him. He was in the foam for about 2-3 minutes. They were shaking him and he did not react so they helped him up. He didn't look well, looks like he hurt his foot as well.

UPDATE: ‎-c- finally, the recording has ended. It is said that the other team got serious injuries too.
For me, as long as it's you saying it, it doesn't matter how slowly you say it, I'll still listen.
If you want to walk, no matter how slow it'll be, I'll walk with you.
I don't think that we're living in different worlds.
I.. I like you. Maybe.

Von:   abgemeldet 22.08.2011 11:07
Betreff: Super Junior gets hurt during Dream Team... [Antworten]
echt schade das sowas bei einem dreh passiert, ich mein er ist sooooo süüüüß und cool, warum passiert du den guten schönen menschen etwas schlimmes, gott ist unfair finde ich....

Zurück