Zum Inhalt der Seite

Einzelposting: Infernal Devices - Mortal Instruments

Links hierher: http://www.animexx.de/forum/thread_5384919/-1/13393622065718/
http://desu.de/Rgj1xrx

Von:    FluffyPanda 10.06.2012 23:03
Betreff: Infernal Devices - Mortal Instruments [Antworten]

ja, by the angel! ich weiß. Ich liebe beide Serien. <3 Es gibt einfach zu viele Sachen, die man über die Serien reden und/-oder diskutieren kann. 

ich schreibe mal auf englisch. bin zu müde um alles auf deutsch zu schreiben.

Like i said, i love both series. TID series is so different even though it's also about shadowhunters. I just love the settings in the books. The victorian atmosphere and all. Nonetheless, TMI series is as good as TID.
I really enjoyed reading CoLS. It didn't disappointed me or anything. I've pictured Jace's situation on d book worst than how it actually was. & the thing about Sebastian. I just love how Cassandra made me think that Sebastian gone good! I mean duh?! As if. But well, i really thought he'd change.

Yeah, it's true that you can't really be sure who Tessa will choose in d end. Though i really want her soooooo bad to be with Jem. & well about the "bedroom scene". I really loved that scene. I surely did ;) haha
It was so hot. & the thing about not cancelling the marriage, well i guess that's pretty understandable. It was d medieval time after all. And marriage rules/law were damn strict and different from now.

Though it's really hard to tell whom Tessa will end up with in d end.
I actually asked Cassandra when she was in the Leipziger Buchmesse, who Tessa might end up with or if she'll really end up with someone.(not that i asked her that question expecting for her to tell me who lol)
Anyway, Cassandra said that Tessa will end up with someone and it may surprise us who it will be. Cassandra said that she's satisfied with the ending though and said that d ending will be acceptale for d readers.
& yeah, i'm more confuse now who will be with Tessa. O.o

A POSSIBLE THEORY is that Tessa might end up with neither Jem nor Will. Which means she might end up with another man. I mean, look Tessa IS still alive. It was proven that she showed up in COG. Could mean that she's immortal. & there's also A LOT of rumor going around in the internet that Bro. Zachariah & Bro. Enoch are Will & Jem. Apparently because how they were discribed In TMI books. Though it really is pretty suspicious like in CoLS. Bro. Zachariah seems to be really, i mean as in REALLY! interested and concerned about Jace. & in the Epilogue of CoLS it really made me thought that he could really be either Will or Jem.
& the question now is.... How could Will and Jem be one of the Silent Brothers?
anyway my point is.. If Jem and Will really are one of the Silent Brothers, then it means that Tessa didn't end up with neither of them.
By the angel! Really confusing right?! I want to read CP2 already -.- >.<

But honestly, Cassandra might only be tricking us again. She mentioned on her tumblr that everything is not as it seems and we'll know about those mysteries when CP2 comes out, which is a damn looooooong wait! -.-

sorry, ich hab zu viel geschrieben ^^''

“I'll take Shadowhunter, then. Because from what I've experienced of vampires, you mostly suck. No pun intended.” ―CoLS
Deviantart, My Anime List, My Manga List
Zuletzt geändert: 11.06.2012 00:40:00

Zurück zum Thread